Save the Jersey Shore Children's Museum!
We Call On The Community & Businesses to HELP SAVE THE CHILDREN’S MUSEUM.We have been in existence for fifteen years and are in need of upgrades to continue to be an award winning, hands-on educational discovery center for families and visitors of Atlantic County!
Local building trades are on stand-by ready to donate their time & skill BUT the race is on to raise $50,000 to retrofit the 9,000 square foot facility. The Museum celebrates and encourages children’s imagination thus promoting the power of play as the cornerstone of learning. Each exhibit was developed using the state’s science core curriculum standards and each encourages children to make connections to their community as they dress up to be doctors, mail person’s, news anchors, weather forecasters– just to name a few. Children and their parents spend hours learning and exploring together.
Our programs and exhibits encourage children (of all ages) to explore the world around them by providing an environment that stimulates creativity, imagination, and learning through interactive play. Your financial support is greatly appreciated and is tax deductible as allowed by law. The Jersey Shore Children’s Museum is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit facility. EIN: 22-3532740
*More information on various campaigns and their benefits can be found under the Home Tab-Drop Down.
- Submit Tax Deductible Donations to our Mailing Address:Mailing Address:
Jersey Shore Children’s Museum
c/o 116 Lighthouse Lane
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
- 1000 Family Campaign – Dune Pickets & Boardwalk Planks:
- Purchase a plank or picket displaying support of the Museum.
- Maximum 17 character, 20 total spaces
- Learn more about the 1000 Family Campaign
- Lend a Helping Hand Campaign:
- 50 Businesses Challenge:
- Business name/logo displayed on wall
- Business information in Museum directory
- Business web link in Museum Sponsor directory
- Learn more about the 50 Businesses Challenge
- Exhibit Sponsorship:
- Design and outfit their exhibit
- Listed on JSCM website as Exhibit Sponsor
- Your company Name and Logo in exhibit area
- 5 family tickets a month for your employees to enjoy museum
- Learn more about the Exhibit Sponsorship
- Capital Campaign:
- $500,000 – Your Company Name (1)/10 years
- $100,000 – Party Room Sponsor (2)/4 years
- $50,000 – Banner Section Sponsor (10)/3 years
- Learn more about the Capital Campaign
From it’s inception in 1997, the Jersey Shore Children’s Museum has been funded entirely by private donations and supportive community businesses. With the partial closing of the previous location in Egg Harbor Township in December 2012, the Museum was packed up and in need of a new home. Tentative arrangements have been made with the Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing until Dec. 31, 2013- based on raising funds to complete the retrofit project of the NEW-BIGGER location.