Can You Help This Family Treasure?
We are a hands-on discovery center dedicated to stimulating curiosity and awareness in the areas of science, technology, history and culture.
How are we going to use the funds raised?
We call on the community & businesses to Help Build The New Children’s Museum. We have been in existence for over fifteen years and are in need of upgrades to continue to be an award winning, hands-on educational discovery center for families and visitors of Atlantic County!
Local building trades are on stand-by ready to donate their time & skill BUT the race is on to raise the needed funds to retrofit the 9,000 square foot facility. The funding we are seeking will go towards the following:
- Plumbing & Electrical
- Drywall, Carpentry, Flooring
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Architectural Plans & Permits
Your financial support is greatly appreciated and is tax deductible as allowed by law. The Jersey Shore Children’s Museum is a 501 (c)3 non-profit facility. EIN: 22-3532740
How does our organization help the community as a whole?
The Museum celebrates and encourages children’s imagination thus promoting the power of play as the cornerstone of learning. Each exhibit was developed using the state’s science core curriculum standards and each encourages children to make connections to their community as they dress up to be doctors, mail carriers, news anchors or weather forecasters-just to name a few. Children and their parents spend hours learning and exploring together.
Our programs and exhibits encourage children (of all ages) to explore the world around them by providing an environment that stimulates creativity, imagination, and learning through interactive play.
Some Quick Facts:
- Over 20,000+ visitors annually since Museum doors opened in 1998
- An award winning facility 2003 (Best of the Press-Family Facility)
- Best of the Shore/Rainy Day Attractions (South Jersey Magazine-2011, vol.8, issue 3)
- Featured in Atlantic County Woman Magazine- Sep/Oct 2013; Nov/Dec 2013; Jan/Feb 2014
- The Museum is in existence because of the many community members, businesses and families that believe in our mission and help make the museum a reality through in-kind support and/or monetary support
*More information on various campaigns and their benefits can be found under the Home Tab-Drop Down.
- Submit Tax Deductible Donations to our Mailing Address:Mailing Address:
Jersey Shore Children’s Museum
c/o 116 Lighthouse Lane
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
- 1000 Family Campaign – Dune Pickets & Boardwalk Planks:
- Purchase a plank or picket displaying support of the Museum.
- Maximum 17 character, 20 total spaces
- $100 – Boardwalk Plank
- $50 – Smaller Picket
- Learn more about the 1000 Family Campaign
- Lend a Helping Hand Campaign:
- $1,000 – Gold Level
- $500 – Red Level
- $250 – Green Level
- $100 – Blue Level
- Learn more about the Lend a Helping Hand Campaign
- 50 Businesses Challenge:
- Business name/logo displayed on wall
- Business information in Museum directory
- Business web link in Museum Sponsor directory
- $1000 – 50 Business Challenge
- Learn more about the 50 Businesses Challenge
- Exhibit Sponsorship:
- Design and outfit their exhibit
- Listed on JSCM website as Exhibit Sponsor
- Your company Name and Logo in exhibit area
- 5 family tickets a month for your employees to enjoy museum
- Learn more about the Exhibit Sponsorship
- Capital Campaign:
- $500,000 – Your Company Name (1)/10 years
- $100,000 – Party Room Sponsor (2)/4 years
- $50,000 – Banner Section Sponsor (10)/3 years
- Learn more about the Capital Campaign