Save the Jersey Shore Children's Museum!
We’re on the Countdown! Less than one month to closing our temporary location, unless the community can save us.
The major task of seeking contractors for New & Updated Exhibits are ready to go! Local building trades are on stand-by ready to donate their time & skill BUT the race is on to raise $50,000 to retrofit the 9,500 square foot facility!
We Call On The Community & Businesses to HELP SAVE THE CHILDREN’S MUSEUM and continue to bring educational-family-learning-thru-play in Atlantic County. Please consider us while making your holiday charity giving for 2013. All donations are greatly appreciated and tax deductible as allowed by law.
*More information on various campaigns and their benefits can be found under the Home Tab-Drop Down.
- Submit Tax Deductible Donations to our Mailing Address:
Jersey Shore Children’s Museum
c/o 116 Lighthouse Lane
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
- 1000 Family Campaign – Dune Pickets & Boardwalk Planks:
- Purchase a plank or picket displaying support of the Museum.
- Maximum 17 character, 20 total spaces
- $100 – Boardwalk Plank
- $50 – Smaller Picket
- Learn more about the 1000 Family Campaign
- Lend a Helping Hand Campaign:
- $1,000 – Gold Level
- $500 – Red Level
- $250 – Green Level
- $100 – Blue Level
- Learn more about the Lend a Helping Hand Campaign
- 50 Businesses Challenge:
- Business name/logo displayed on wall
- Business information in Museum directory
- Business web link in Museum Sponsor directory
- $1000 –
- Learn more about the 50 Businesses Challenge
- Exhibit Sponsorship:
- Design and outfit their exhibit
- Listed on JSCM website as Exhibit Sponsor
- Your company Name and Logo in exhibit area
- 5 family tickets a month for your employees to enjoy museum
- Learn more about the Exhibit Sponsorship
- Capital Campaign:
- $500,000 – Your Company Name (1)/10 years
- $100,000 – Party Room Sponsor (2)/4 years
- $50,000 – Banner Section Sponsor (10)/3 years
- Learn more about the Capital Campaign
From it’s inception in 1997, the Jersey Shore Children’s Museum has been funded entirely by private donations and supportive community businesses. With the partial closing of the previous location in Egg Harbor Township in December 2012, the Museum was packed up and in need of a new home. Tentative arrangements have been made with the Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing until Dec. 31, 2013- based on raising funds to complete the retrofit project of the NEW-BIGGER location.